FAST HIGH END LUXURY
With this project, we created a sporty, modern helicopter cabin inspired by the stylistic lines of high-end race cars.
The cabin is designed on a 2×2 layout aimed at providing increased space to passengers.
Styling is centered around the design of seats, integrating angular lines and a color palette ranging from beige to greys, and black with blue accents.
This design combines several technology and seating features that aim at giving the passenger a greater sense of comfort and physical interaction, such as:
- Speakers inside seat upper structure (for Active Noise Cancellation system),
- Central console with refrigerated compartment, deployable personal tablet holder, and USB charging port,
- Ceiling Lighting and Ventilation Module, made of carbon fiber composite, with personal controls for air temperature, air flow, audio volume, and personal reading light,
- Ventilated seat bottom and backrest, with personal air flow controls on sideledge,
- Electro-chromic windows, with personal tint intensity controls on sideledge.
This project was awarded the A’ Design Gold Award in 2020.